Redoing Messenger PLUS WEBSITE!

god, this is going to take a long time

What are you planning to do?

title but the right way

I can’t wait to see the final result! Good luck! You really look promising this time…

1 Like

I still need to do all the site tree, make the links internal, fix the logo on top and fix the color thing that changes the background but at least is not horribly broken

msgplus.rf.gd

(i tried neocities but it was a pain in the butt and i went for infinityfree instead)
edit: and also the 404 page

Great!!!

Hello, i’ll be replicating the newer site while you do the 2008 one.

Thank ya! <3

uhh, i also got some questions, how can i upload the website files to infinity free? sorry im totally noob at those stuff, im more familiar with neocities.

…or i might just give up and do other neocities replicas…

Well, what you need to do is:

Create an account (ofc)
Login on the client area
Press NEW ACCOUNT
Get the free subdomain if you want or a real one lulz
When you created it go back to the client area and press CONTROL PANEL on the site you just created
Refresh the page
On the sidebar on the right you will have the FTP settings so you can use FileZilla or even Windows Explorer to upload your files c:

FTP hostname: 185.27.134.11
FTP username: your_username

and for the password put the one you assigned when you made the domain
and that’s it!

i hope i explained myself

i made a quick ass test, but it came all broken
http://megadeth58.rf.gd/index

NOTE: yes this is the 2008 site i had saved before just for testing…

interesting thing, i could put the 2011 messenger site into neocities almost flawlessly, the 2008 site, not so…

This is why i canceled my project :stuck_out_tongue:

I think there’s something wrong with the CSS, it happened to me too and I had to copy and replace multiple parts from the archive.org to the server for it to look right, i’m not an expert on this thing at all

you know what, i’ll be re importing the 2011 messenger site, and we could connect our sites together.

Note: Yes, i can remove the wayback toolbar straight up on firefox, without editing the HTML on notepad ++

Cool!

I think this is the problem:
Capture
I haven’t tried getting the files yet though

Test everything you can there, ill be figuring the messenger site.

Edit: Perfect! i even found the 2009 site, that is not broken, i’ll be using it.

FUNFACT: I Also recreated that site on https://matucadadiamantada.wixsite.com/messengerdownload, but it was mainly done on JPEG’s and PNG’s so it doesnt really count

let’s move to another thread…

1 Like

I think it will work fine, but i’m not sure about the login picture thing and the Windows logo

yea

I have a problem:

so i remove the Toolbar (like always) and when i save it there is a thing : Welcome Welcome i even tried to save it with a toolbar…Any help?

help