Redo-ing AIM Today

so what?
Your Macintosh plus is 16 bit too

i d o n t h a v e a m a c h i n t o s h p l u s

mAYBE Iā€™M TALKING TOO A MACINTOSH LOL

Captura%20de%20Tela%20(65)
OH NO

Never knew this thread turned into a processor flame war.

Anyways, any Windows apps should at least be 32-bit to support both x86 and x64 processors. Stop complaining about something thatā€™s so asinine, even @TReKiE himself would facepalm at.

OH CMON , WHY YOU THING EVERYHING IS A FLAME WAR

this is just a discussion , nothing more OK ? ( i know , my english is terrible )

Also, the Reddit post is referring to the DWORD data type, not the x86 processor type.

lol , now you think that caps lock = flame war ? pathetic

also i dont sayed EVERYONE , i have a x86 laptop too so

Um no lmao. :stuck_out_tongue:

That wasnā€™t the point. :expressionless:

The point is that the argument is flawed at best, and sounds very uneducated.

Either way, why drive a thread off-topic in the first place? We donā€™t want another @Deathlife23.

first , this dont look flawed , yes i used caps lock and made a off-topic comeent but

what you think about this ?

so you are comparing me to @deathlife23 LOL , iam not saying that x86 processors are crap so i dont know why you are comparing me to he

It looks like youā€™re taking some important details out of my reply:

He started a stupid flame war on an off-topic thread. Thatā€™s why I brought it up.

Anyways, Iā€™ll be leaving and actually enjoy my time.

the poblem is , in the other topic yes that was a fire war but here it was only a discussion and Iā€™m starting to think that you think EVERYTHING is a fire war

damn, you people said that deathlife is the cause of all flames

you just proved yourself w r o n g

EH?

i dont sayed that but anyway

Yes, @anon74637124 handled his opinion on MSN and ICQ very immaturely. But Deathlife just made it worse by acting out in return.

And Deathlifeā€™s 14, IIRC, while MMIC/Nojus is 12.