• No, fuck you Microsoft and Skype >:(

0 voters

1 Like

If Microsoft wants to buy Escargot, you will say yes or no

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

YEAH. MY SKYPE DOESN’T EVEN LOAD.MICROSOFT HAS GONE DOWNHILL SINCE WINDOWS 8. I WOULD RATHER PLAY SONIC BOOM THAN USE WINDOWS 10 OR WINDOWS 8 OR SKYPE.

again i had to add this part so the comment would be postable

4 Likes

To be completely fair, they wouldn’t…

1 Like

if they did, they would just wait around 6 years and make a “Better version” and leave the orignal (in this case, Escargot) thing that made it, would be not needed anymore and be gone forever.
PS all text that is “emphasized”.is not needed, because there’s something else in the main part that is the same, but better

1 Like

I would say no but I don’t really have a grudge against Microsoft at this point so that last part of the answer wasn’t really necessary. :confused:

In all reality, if they wanted to make a new version of Messenger they’d probably use the code they already had, not rely on an architecture that was strictly made through reverse engineering. And think about it, the rest of the industry has moved on from custom emoticons, chat backgrounds and everything that made Messenger special, so from a business standpoint, implementing any of that would just seem pointless.

Also, because of their recent push for their new (somewhat, technically it’s just a new name for W8 apps) UWP platforms, plugins would probably be a pain in the neck.

Sorry about the (somewhat) off-topic ramble, but if Microsoft wanted to bring Messenger back they’d probably need to strip all the good parts out of it to stay competitive… It’s better as a niche community sort of thing, imo.

5 Likes

New Skype s**ks

2 Likes