One year ago

@OhHelloThereImTheGuy joined this forum.CONGRATS! :smile:

6 Likes

here a cake for you @OhHelloThereImTheGuy :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I appreciate the wishes. And the fact that I got this far with MessengerGeek. It all started with that retrospective post that I thought would either get negative feedback or no recognition at all, and while seeing that that did next to nothing in the long run, it did well, and as I got more comfortable with the forum, the more I tried to help it. Clearing rumours that if not dealt with, would probably do the forum more bad than good, helping with the main project, Escargot, and being an overall good community member. While I haven’t done anything that’s resulted in major recognition like @valtron, @Patchou, or @TReKiE have (I’d say I rank in between @Old_Bill and @enhanox), I still appreciate the support I get, and I want to blossom in how I help this forum and branch out in what I do, especially in the programming and reverse-engineering field.

Overall, my time on this forum and Escargot has been both a blessing and a curse, but I’ve managed to make it enjoyable. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy anniversary Ohhey! You have been one of my best friends since I first met you. Even though we had a few conflicts, I don’t regret knowing you at all!

2 Likes

Even though i don’t know anyone here, I feel that it’s nice to have someone like you here to help make a better place for people who like old tech and applications (Like MSN messenger, AIM, etc.). Anyways happy anniversary :+1:!

Also have a typing cat as a present from the community to show that you code faster than this cat!

2 Likes

Dang! i didn’t remembered that 2 days ago (December 6) was the anniversary of him, welp, Happy Anniversary @OhHelloThereImTheGuy!