Noggy Shield 2.0 Release!

“Just publish the Noggy Shield 2.0 exe and not setup.exe”

then how the hell you would install the application without setup then and why the fuck are you so spastic about one little thing?

well. i don’t need a setup.exe.

Noggy Shield is just one .exe and why it needs a setup?

So going by your logic then why most of antiviruses have setup.exe and not one exe.

do you have the greek language?

We still do not have. But if you want to translate yourself, send me this file here (but translated into Greek). Click here to download.

I do not understand why it exactly? Sorry for my ignorance, but in Google I do not get any information.

Sooooo what is this?

it didn’t work. i am not hating on the program but i think it needs more testing on more computers or just one .EXE

1 Like

It is still in the testing phase. NS (Noggy Shield) is a program I created, Maigol is programming and other people helping with translations and art. His idea is to monitor all links sent and received in search of phishing attacks and malicious pages.

Thanks, so is that in real time or do you have to enter the url in the app everytime?

The idea is to have real-time detection, but at the current stage you need to copy the URL to Noggy Shield scan. But soon it will not be necessary.

The version 2.0 has this real time URL detecting feature, but since a bug made the program unable to install in ANY computer that isn’t my computer (I don’t know why this happens) and I didn’t make a backup for every language and I’m too lazy to rewrite everything again, nobody can’t use it :frowning: This week i hope i stop being so lazy and release it.
Please forgive me for that.