New MSN Server!

My friend and I are making a new MSN server :slight_smile:
EDIT: Thanks to the help of @TReKiE, the server is working now! :slight_smile:
EDIT: Go here to sign up! https://meowmsn.weebly.com/

Interesting.

What programming language are you using, by the way? :stuck_out_tongue:

Python

Ah, the way of the Escargot, I see. :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s a glary contradiction to your testimony!

You’re using Ashley’s MSN Server! If you were using valtron’s one, you would add a login and register page!
You sure are a liar!

Also, Ashley’s MSN Server supports ONLY 3.6 and 4.6/4.7.
Shame yourself, @WindowsXPCat2008

Best regards,
@deathlife23

Well, that’s what I have atm. I’ll try that later. I don’t really know what to say.

Then why you said “Python” if Ashley’s MSN Server is compiled in VISUAL BASIC!
Well, you are a total liar.

No, I’m not since at the time, the server was PLANNED to be in Python.

Number one, he recently stated he PLANNED to use Python, but why complain that if he was using @valtron’s Escargot server written in Python, there would be a login and registration page. Both “Ashley’s MSN Server” and Escargot use a database of some sort to register users (albeit Ashley’s uses Microsoft Access as a database, which is a poor man’s pipe. :stuck_out_tongue:). I guess @WindowsXPCat2008 stripped out the database stuff for now to make it easier (also I don’t know how you could use Weebly and store the database there when it won’t even let you do that without adding it as a download).

HOW IS THAT A PROBLEM?!

He never stated he would support versions beyond that scope. He probably will in the future, but right now, it doesn’t, mainly because “Ashley’s MSN Server” supported the MSNP versions suitable for those specified MSN clients. I guess you automatically hate the old. :unamused:

1 Like

THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING THAT TO HIM! I think he’s a bit jealous.

1 Like

Wouldn’t agree on him being jealous, but DEFINITELY, I can tell that he just jumps on to conclusions like their candy. :expressionless:

exact opposite.

hates modern UI.

heck, even AMSNP4S has better support for MSNP4 (sorry escargot, just reminding you.)

Still, I don’t get why @Deathlife23 is shunning @WindowsXPCat2008 for creating an MSNP server that as of now supports those old MSN clients. :confused:

if this server supports msn 3.6 (since the escargot has a support TERRIVEL for these old msn) I’ll be able to use it along with the escargot

it does

GREAT :smiley: Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

add me guys : pedropaulocarvalhobenatti@hotmail.com

Can someone make a logo for MeowMSN?

Tenéis alguna idea o boceto?