MSN Explorer

Yoooo…
h

MSN Explorer looks like to be just a customized Internet Explorer.

Is this a toddler?

If you mean the one from Windows XP, then no.

rude much?

Um… A toddler says more than this guy.

stly
nj

You haven’t seen the comment section of a YouTube video for little kids.
Here’s how it looks like.

as if I haven’t :wink:
I just think it’s a bit rude to assume he’s immediately a toddler, he could damn well be in his teens

He is right. That assumption of yours is just rude.

1 Like

I understand Leo not speaking proper english. Because he was a foreigner. But this is fucked up…

Hmm… Not sure if it’s “gibberish” or poorly translated… Since there’s a month old post from December that had broken english.

Hiro suck and download msn explorer

Hiro? Who is Hiro?

Ok it’s just poor english. There’s another person on escargot who has bad english… I’m talking about @Jeremos_Zitnik

might mean “he”, or some downloading service of some kind being trash.

either way, even if you download MSN Explorer it won’t work unless you have that MSN dial-up service or some shit

well to use msn explorer you have to pay to use the service.

deathlife flashback

And nobody used MSN Dial-Up. Everybody used AOL back in the good old days.

I do remember that MSN Explorer was included on pre-SP3 copies of Windows XP. It was removed in SP3 because at that time nobody used MSN Dial-Up. Those who was stuck on dial-up even in the late-2000s were still using AOL or something else.

SP3 copies of Windows XP still have the MSN Explorer though

Also MSN Dial-up is still an option when you run MSN Explorer for the first time.

2 Likes

Well there could have been a update to remove it. GetIntoPC’s version of XP SP3 (the december 2013 SATA version as far as i remember) did not had MSN Explorer.

It could also be because having IE8 or IE7 removes MSN Explorer.

1 Like