MSN comunication with the escargot server

Good evening,
How MSN have communication with the escargot server? I want build a “MSN Mobile” app for Android but I have no idea how the server works… Someone can help me?

La comunicación se hace simulando el protocolo MSNP15 cambiando los servidores oficiales de microsoft por servidores alternativos, tienes ejemplos de parcheos en la home. Yo he adaptado Mercury Messenger que parchearón aquí en el foro dandole un aspecto más parecido a msn/messenger dentro de las limitaciones de la app, pero me gusta mas el diseño de otras apps como CLM Chat live Messenger, sin embargo no es posible su parche porque la app no usaba los servidores oficiales, me encuentro en conversaciones con su creador a ver si puede hacer algo al respecto.

The communication is done simulating the MSNP15 protocol, changing the official Microsoft servers for alternative servers, you have examples of patches on the home page. I have adapted Mercury Messenger pached here in the forum giving it a more similar appearance to msn/messenger with the limitations of the app, but I like the design of other apps for example CLM Chat live Messenger, however patch it is not possible because the app did not use the official servers, I’m talking with its creator to see if he can do something about it.

Every protocol through MSNP2 to MSNP15 (MSNP18 coming soon) works.