Messenger geek in internet explorer 8

sure, opera is good.

It’s good until you realize its version is bound to the OS version.

Also, 4S runs A4X I think (32bit).

iphone 4s runs a5 and iphone 4 runs a4
i guess a4x dont exist

Interesting. Either way, 5S was the first to have a 64bit CPU. lol

yeah

btw https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/issues/14325016/

even if the edge was good I could not use because my pc is running windows 7 and I do not want to upgrade to 10

Any less. Well I have the same specification, but I have a HD instead of an SSD and Windows 10 works perfectly.

1 Like

well i use hd so maybe this is the poblem

IE is a HELL, and EVIL. Microsoft created Edge, but couldn’t (and cannot) touch IE. In 1998, they have made it a “component” of system, and most programs rely on IE API. Changes, breakages. Result of monopoly and faulty design.

Okay. If this is your opinion, I respect it.

:slight_smile:
You can also have a read at Internet Explorer is EVIL!

but this website is old

Updated occasionally. Not so old, there are the truth.

i like internet explorer , i like the desing , the logo and etc
he is not evil , he is not hell

1 Like

He is hell for developers, though.

3 Likes

ie is kinda good. i mean look at ie 8 now, it’s worthless. but that doesn’t mean that all ie versions HELL and EVIL. ie 8 is really good for me. kinda laggy and the script thingy, but shrug all that off and it’s a good version of a so called (EVIL) browser. So be nice and actually try it for yourself ok? and sorry for bumping this post. now don’t throw jokes at that ok?. so happy thanksgiving to all of messengergeek!

Um… You are the only one that thinks IE8 is good. Even for its time, it was terrible.

try it and make a new opiton if you want. now some good thing that you problay know: dont let anyone tell you how to think. ok? now im posting this in 3! 2! 1! GO!

and uh the post counter broke. i don’t know about you but it broke