Made an MSN 7 server -- anyone want to chat?

Thanks, did that after I wrote my post, it’s working fine now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ADD ME PLEASE I LOVE MSN MESSENGER (Escargot) : olmedo462@hotmail.com (French/Spanish/English User) :smile:

2 Likes

Hey guys! I just finished adding most of you! Please add me too!
My name is Rafael, I’m from Brazil and speak English/Portuguese/Spanish and I’m learning japanese!
My email is : tecnoplays@gmail.com
Lets chat!

1 Like

All of a sudden I’m getting the 80072f0d error when I try to sign in… I have the pre-patched 7.0, any ideas on how to fix it?

1 Like

How To Fix MSN Error 80072F0D - I found this site that shows symptoms and causes of this error. To fix, they ask to download and run their program. Try to first uninstall your MSN, use the ZapMessenger and reinstall MSN. If it does not work, go to the site above and see more about the error.

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for your help! I couldn’t really get anything to work, but I was staying at a hotel when this happened and now I’m at a different hotel and MSN signed me in just fine. It’s possible that maybe the hotel’s internet was blocking the server or something.

2 Likes

Yes, they may have blocked it. Sometimes it is in the PC firewall itself or the antivirus program …

1 Like

Eu sou do brasil, quem quiser me add fica a vontade, meu email gledson3d@live.com
Abraços

2 Likes

is that you from finobe?

1 Like

Not sure what that has to do with anything, but yes…?

1 Like

glados19965@gmail.com my new msn adress

1 Like

Don’t trust programs promoted by sites like solvusoft and similiar.

1 Like

I also do not have much confidence in their software. I just suggested seeing the causes and symptoms of the error.

1 Like

This is a pretty long thread so I’m not about to scour through, but I’m still wondering; what’s behind the name?

2 Likes

Works on Windows 10 Home with Creators Update :slight_smile:

My email is krokmoulove03@gmail.com

2 Likes

Hello! Add me if you want to chat.

Im Alfasixela from Mexico, i speak spanish and english.
See ya!

3 Likes

You forgot to type your email :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

XD true! Sorry, here: sixela1030@hotmail.com

3 Likes

Anyone here that got the msn plus sounds to work? I’ve followed the patching guide on the other thread but it still shows error contacting server.

1 Like

yo homies! :smiley:
if anyone wants to chat with me, here is my email: nea.marin0501@gmail.com
i’m Darius from Romania, 16 years old, and i’m using msn 7.5, works so good on my pc :slight_smile:

1 Like