Made an MSN 7 server -- anyone want to chat?

keep looking, it’s for some reason hidden to the find function.

what!!!then how i will meet it to change :frowning:

how i meet it? i think the builder gave names wrong

just look in the pile of URLs, it’s somewhere at the bottom, also orignal server (not modifed) must be messenger.hotmail.com, instead of messenger.msn.com

yea that i saw and i changed yet but the second .asmx i dont meet this in the msn.exe 7.5

when will you make compatible msnp18

Right now, the Escargot dev team (including me) have hit a snag on progress with implementing MSNP18 (WLM 2009). Mainly because they can’t get it to connect to the Escargot dev server. Heck, I even tried getting WLM 2009 to connect to the dev build of the Escargot server, and to no avail, yet I could get it to connect via connection testing in the program itself. I can only assume that there is probably some DLL (like msidcrl) that WLM 2009 uses, but uses it entirely to connect to the Messenger server (please note this is only speculation here :stuck_out_tongue:).

That’s all I have to say. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

ok, just dont tell me about 2009 cause i spent a full hour trying to make the theme decent

old good times…

this is what started it all

plus my first reply here

1 Like

why the 2 year bump

Make it 3 years!

it’s a pinned post, which makes this less of a bump.

people can unpin it you egg

where did you get spotify 0.8?

what is the developer’s email address in man oh and every email I see and add in MSN they are offline like all of them probably tired its 10 am in the morning

i dont think its public, and hes barely active anyways

sorry for the late reply but ok

manda ou wimndows liver messenger de vcs pra mim ceitar vcs douglas_flo10@hotmail.com

manda ou teu convite pra mim ceitar vc douglas_flo10@hotmail.com