xD

LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

bandicam sucks

your kidding me

And it deleted

What was the reason?

I quickly Google Translated it :stuck_out_tongue:
Dear Eper98!

As you probably know, our Community Guidelines determine what content we allow - and what’s not - on YouTube. Your video for “Escargot Ad” has been marked for review. During the audit we have determined that it violates our policies. We’ve removed it from YouTube and your account has received a Community Guidelines warning or a temporary punishment.

Video content restrictions
Publish large volumes of non-targeted, unopened or repetitive material on YouTube is inappropriate; and if the main purpose of the content is to pass users from YouTube to another site, it is likely to be in violation of our spam policies. In addition, misleading descriptions, tags, and thumbnails designed to increase ratings are not allowed. Labels can only be placed in the appropriate tag pane, not in the description. Further information.
The effect of the warnings
This is the first warning you received from your account. We understand that users generally do not intentionally violate our policies. That’s why warnings are not forever - this warning is out of date for three months. However, it is important to keep in mind that, in case of further warnings, you may not be able to post content on YouTube or even terminate your account.
How can you respond?
If you think an error has occurred, please let us know. Follow both of these steps, as if you simply delete the video, you can not fix the warning for your account.
The next time you sign in, you will be asked to acknowledge the warning you received on your account.
Submit this form to appeal to the age limit. Our team will thoroughly review your appeal and will contact you soon.
Regards:

• The YouTube team

Just go to VidLii.
rant rant war war

1 Like

BUT IF IT GETS REMOVED

Hah. I see everyone uses my sentence.Great! :stuck_out_tongue:
So where do you want to chat today?

ey

All the ads are cool
@CompUser’s ad: 10/10
@sswag’s ad 10/10
@penguin001’s ad 7/10

Now this thread became a “Share your Escargot commercials” thread :stuck_out_tongue:

more like an escargot commercial war

that’s truth