Looking for Messenger contacts to talk to?

msn 6.2
email: discordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.czdiscordian@seznam.cz my location is hidden no timezone included :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

wuuuuuut

czech dude

czechia

central european time

sorry but your email gives it out.

maybe because you wanted to hide your location but failed horribly?

the way you act gives me strong collabvm/vidlii vibes

bruh why everybody is judgeing my business judge ur own creeps

ok mister collabvm

emirhandincer@hotmail.com

lmao

emirhandincer@hotmail.com

squall@leonhart.com

Escargot Messenger: darealmugefromct3@aol.com
using WLM 8.5

Hi everyone,

You can contact me any time, i would like to meet new friends.
Speaking English

Likes: Science, evolution, 90’s Rap, car modifications, software development, technology

Email: abdullah_coskn@hotmail.com

1 Like

Hello!

Open to new friends, i speak both english and portuguese.

I like technology and gaming, but i am up to talk about general stuff. Might be unavaliable sometimes (blame work duh).

lucas.cg2002@gmail.com

Hi, I’m Tadeu from Bauru, São Paulo - Brasil
I’m looking for new friends and i speak English and Brasilian Portuguese
My escargot msn is: tadeu@live.co.uk

Hi, I’m beluga.
beluga@gmail.com
I’m a YouTuber who reached 6 million subscribers. I like to talk about technology, computer (old and new) and video games.

bullshit, you’re sagad_ali.

1 Like

More like Reverse (opposite) Beluga

3 Likes

sent it, im from brazil too, im Gabriel Cruz

why tf u lyin why u always lyin