Looking for Messenger contacts to talk to?

Hi 26/M/canada Gamer, Music enthusiast looking to chat I speak spanish as well, se habla spanish. Looking to talk to anyone, Add me at pichi123rblx@gmail.com

2 Likes

basline9900@gmail.com

Brazil (English and Portuguese)

00’s songs, Playstation 2, travel with friends, good old tech

lmao

Hey! I’m Nick, I’m from Ekaterinburg.
Languages: English, Russian
Timezone: GMT+5
Games: Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic; Minecraft (PS Vita).
Windows Live Messenger E-mail: utka.115.what@gmail.com

P.S. Sorry if my grammar is not that good, English isn’t my native language

1 Like

добре дошли!

Hello!
my msn email > vxxsp@mail2malaysia.com
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
english and malay
gmt+8

cannabalt107@gmail.com

i listen to music

golyshev.06@gmail.com
Just pretty chill guy.
English and russian
UTC+2:00

i’ve just installed wlm, and if someone wanna add me, well: Nkakyoin132@gmail.com there you go!

who

we have troubles with tz

hi! i just installed wlm too

my msm email is frisboisback@gmail.com ^-^

Hi! i my name is Bobby and would love to beome friends with you. i am aged 16 and live in the UK, with the time zone (GMT +1) and have been a member of the escargot community since 2018. Since joining over three years ago, i have spoken to an array of people on here from over the world. if you would like to add me, my email address is: operatingsystems266@gmail.com Thanks - Bob

millerchris1995@hotmail.com
time zone (GMT +1)
add me if yall want

hola a todos, busco amigos para platicar mi correo de escargot es: ricardoorozco.martinez@gmail.com saluditos <3, soy buena onda y abierto a muchos temas de conversación, hablo español y un poco de inglés.

pes2012d@gmail.com
its good to be back

spywarexe@gmail.com
Online 24/7

tonyjahnke1995@gmail.com

Hello, I’m back after being absent from MSN/Escargot for several months (don’t ask me why, lol)

I’m 26 years old, I’m from Sweden, and my interests include movies, music, comic books, Disney, animated cartoons, computer games and everything nostalgic.

I’m online pretty much 24/7, but i might not always answer, and if i don’t, i’m probably asleep, at work or walking my dog. :slight_smile:

Hope to hear from, you, all. :slight_smile:

add me to contact

contacts in the replyed message

ok.

ouss-le-boss@hotmail.fr - from Morocco