Looking for Messenger contacts to talk to?

Hola soy latinoamericano (me registre con yopmail)
Mi cuenta es msn99@hotmail.com

Hey friends, i am a dude from Belgium and i comment hereby to hopefully to come across people that share the same nostalgia for msn and games like runescape, habbo and the good old miniclip.
And if you do feel absolutely mesmerized by my post do feel free to send me a friend request on the msn!!

wesley97msn@hotmail.com

Also do not get fooled by my absurd amount of grammar errors

Add me, I´m Male
, I’m 21 years old
Im from to argentina
=)

alan98_crash@msn.com

alan_facundo_98@hotmail.com

I’m from south korea.
I miss so much old days.
Feel free to join me.
I’m Female, 40 years old.

moonnmc@outlook.com

3 Likes

sauldavidsanchezsanchez@gmail.com

Hi!
I’m a 23yo guy who recently found messenger again. I’m really excited about it so i’m looking contacts to talk to.

I love cooking and pastry, i’m frequently cooking or making some cookies or cupcakes. I’m into videogames (fortnite, overwatch, minecraft, etc…), japanese culture (music, anime, manga/manhwa, food). Trying to learn how to use Unreal Engine and C++.

Actually i just wanna go back to 2007-2010 haha. I’m from mexico, so obviously i can talk spanish and a little bit of english(i sometimes lack of vocabulary).

Feel free to add: gantzroom@gmail.com

Ya te mande soly :smiley:

I need contacts. I only speak English,

im a 17 yo catholic boy who likes weird things and draws+writes

email: herocrafter3000@gmail.com

Stephancfay@yahoo.com

helloooooooooo it’s KAM ! i’m a filmmaker/scriptwriter , Dj , singer and producer , aviator, programmer and security professional i speak EN/FR/AR/ we can talk in psychology, socio, psychedelic arts, cinema, music , parties and chill, road and aesthetic stuff ! here’s my MSN: kamilsondz@gmail.com , welcom and feel free like you’re home ! just feel you know me back to 2007 , 2000s are so nostalgic ! thank you
much love KAM

1 Like

dougsmsnadventure@gmail.com

oekostrom02@gmail.com !
my name’s avi n i love to chat w any1 who messages meh lol. i can be a lil weird and i often send pictures of people i liek. see yall there!

zheng20161etan@outlook.com is the name. A random guy who likes computers. The time zone I’m in is New York, EST
I just only speak English.

I am looking for people to chat with on msn. Please someone. Escargot(MSN) mail: nnpo7979@gmail.com

ferb201327@gmail.com
Moscow, Russia, GMT+3
English and Russian

Needs a Russian tlking friend, let’s go to talk with me!

The name is simonovicognjen76@gmail.com. I’m just a random 13yo who likes computers, drawing and watches Cartoon Network almost every day. BTW i’m from Serbia.

Hey there, I just got on MSN using this new service. You can reach me with CasualCollision@gmail.com
I used Windows Live Messenger from 2011-2014, so I was pretty late to the party even when it was still in service, but I still have a lot of nostalgia for it!
I’m 23 years old, heading off to University (while staying safe), and would love to make some new friends!

I play a lot of retro and indie games, and I have an interest in hobbyist game development, anime, drawing, and retro stuff, especially from Japan. On that note, I’m also studying Japanese. I’m not that great at it yet, but I’ve been making good progress lately! Oh yeah, I’m also a furry, but I know how to behave and not be cringey.

Anyway, feel free to hit me up! Be sure to tick the ‘Also send an e-mail invitation to this contact’ when adding me since it doesn’t seem to notify friend requests on the app itself. But feel free to just reply to this post with your contact info and we can chat.

3 Likes

Hi My Name is sauldavidsanchezsanchez@gmail.com
A guy Who Likes Old Tech and New And Old/News PC And Old/New OS And MSN And WLM
My Time Zone Is UTC/GMT -5 hours or EST Also Im 12 And I Might Be Offline Bescuse Online School

Hey there! I know this is a few months old, but if you happen to still be on, I’d be happy to chat. Here’s my contact info:
CasualCollision@gmail.com