Looking for Messenger contacts to talk to?

merhaba ben gökhan msn çok seviyorum sohbette beklerim msn: rockgokhan@hotmail.com

1 Like

hey y’all
im 26 from australia. i like video games and fine arts and hearing about other peoples extremely niche or specific interests.
no <21 year olds please.
graceevangeline@live.com.au

Pls add me i love to talk about memes And video Games and youtube videos dop_63@hotmail.com i talk french and english

alexolesiejuk2@gmail.com
Speaks Polish and English
Likes retro, interested in PCs, Systems, Custom ROMing, etc.
Sometimes i play something, like Cities: Skylines, or other games
(please add me, proszę)

add me if u speak english or hungarian
nandorhorvath116@gmail.com

robingray@outlook.com
Hi! I’m Robin, and I’m looking for new friends.
I speak English and Hungarian.
I love cats, cooking and talking about old things.
Add me if you’re interested.
I don’t bite :smiley:

Wow I cannot believe this has been brought back! Nostalgic indeed
Anyways add rob.tullock@gmail.com
I am from the UK

Probably to old for this now but I wont know if my connection is working until someone either comes online or adds me back

Hi everyone!
volta0112@protonmail.com
England, UK, GMT+0
English, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, French
I speak quite a few languages, but the two I am most confident in are English and Japanese. The reason I told you my weaker-skilled languages is because it would be good practice to talk with native speakers!
My interest are Serial Experiments Lain, the web (I know how to code in HTML and CSS, my Javascript is weak), music, art and computers in general.
My favorite games are Touhou 17 (Windows), OSU (Windows), Serial Experiments Lain (PS1), LDS: Dream Emulator (PS1) and Mario Kart (Wii and DS).

2 Likes

je t’ai ajouté

Je t’ai ajouté :smiley:

misapon370@dfb55.com
I can a little bit english (Main is Hungary)

veryrealemail6969420420@gmail.com

pricop.iulya@hotmail.com (screen name: ikeaggge)
16 soon-to-be 17 yrs, she/her or they/them, Romania, GMT+3
I speak both English and Romanian
MSN 8.5 on Win10 2004

I knew about MSN back in the day, but as far as I remember, I used yahoo messenger more since my relatives only used yahoo messenger.

I draw and compose music sometimes, I like memes, tech and stuff like that. not much of a gamer though, the only games I play are minecraft and touhou (on pc).
I also like Steven Universe.

I’d like to talk to people that are close to my age

Just downloaded and signed up for escargot. Looking for some possible internet friends. I was a regular MSN messenger and chat user circa 2002. Switched to Yahoo in 2003, and eventually just went to AIM because that’s where everyone I knew IRL was. Then around 2009-ish, people just kind of stopped IM-ing.

ascrodin@yahoo.com
United States, Eastern Time Zone (GMT -5)
English

Add me plz my email is tvted@outlook.com and nickname is Tvted2
Region is USA (1) Phone number is 918-630-1200
I am free to chat anytime.

win7xd@hotmail.com

vc ´pode me acdionar no teu msn douglas_flo10@hotmail.com

mais vc pode me chamar no meu msn manda um covnite pra mim que eu aceito agora douglas_flo10@hotmail.com

Hola!!! Alguien para charlar soy de Perú! Me encanta el furry, agregame al sgt correo jorlix.nexus@hotmail.com

VC PODE MNADAR UM COVITE PRA MIM EI EU ACEITO VC