Location of Escargot users (chart)

Well, I made this chart thinking about it :stuck_out_tongue:. It is an estimate, all the information was collected from this topic.

18 Likes

This is really cool and I know it took a lot of work to make, so thank you very much :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

We need more users from all around the world we need to advertise escargot on youtube ,everywhere

1 Like

greece? 1 % are u sure? :stuck_out_tongue: i thought only me and @Tasos_Anas are using escargot :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah loool and @Sofos21

TIL where Nojus is from.

At least 5 people have created a post on that thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly why didn’t I think of this? I always glaze over doing things like these myself and regret it.

But anyways, nice creation. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I think not every user has an account in this forum, but nice statistics

1 Like

where is ukraine?

Next to Hungary in Europe

2 Likes

Lithuania

Where’s P o l a n d? I and several friends use WLM from Poland.

2 Likes

Poland is in “Other”, along with Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Estonia, Dominican Republic, Japan, Belgium, Latvia, El Salvador, Bahamas, Panama, China, South Korea, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Bulgaria, Honduras, Bolivia and India. All of them were put together as they were only 0.1% each.

I just used that topic as a source because there’s no way I could know the location of all users :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a pretty good chart. I didn’t realise that the Escargot userbase was this diverse.

3 Likes

It surprises me how much the Netherlands is overrepresented here. What would make Escargot so popular with my fellow Dutch people?

1 Like

In the glory days of Messenger, The Netherlands (and partially Belgium) was one of the biggest users of Messenger and the prior community at that time had a large Dutch representation. If anything, based on the original numbers, they might be underrepresented now.

However, as Messenger entered this decade, other countries (like Brazil) did seem to be more active, although I never saw the actual numbers. Interestingly, this means the statistics collected in the chart are on point with prior knowledge/history of Messenger usage.

1 Like

I did a map of the locations :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like