Leaving Discord and MG for a while due to the Blue Whale challenge

So here’s what the server told me.

Attention 

BLUE WHALE GAME/CHALLENGE

A word from your Admin 

Greetings, everyone! We’ve recently discovered that Blue Whale is back, this is a serious issue and countless people have died/ put their life at risk. These people send you a link, grab your IP address and immediately know your location

How do I stay safe?

I understand many of you would be scared of this issue, but I will give you some life saving steps to save you.

• DO NOT accept any FRIEND REQUESTS from ANYONE.

• DO turn off your DMs if you can, if you can't, please follow the above step.

• The challenge starts off with them asking you to play a game. Do not reply to them and block them and report them IMMEDIATELY

• Please do not try and joke with them as clicking a link is all it takes for them to get your information. 

Is it only happening on discord?

No, it is happening on all social media platforms, the main person who will DM you is someone by the name of Jonathan Galindo.

What happens?

If you say yes to their games, they will challenge you to do 50 things. Each challenge gets more disturbing as it goes on. They ask for picture evidence and if you don't give it they come for you and your family. The 50th challenge is.... to kill yourself... As you can see this is serious and shouldn't be taken lightly. I guess you could say this is the Momo challenge again but this time with real consequences.

and finally, please DO NOT even joke with them. They are serious! People have seriously died from this challenge!

Please send this to everyone you know, so they too can stay safe!

TURN YOUR DM'S OFF

This has happened on discord but nothing too serious has happened yet that I have heard. This DOES NOT mean it is fake, if someone wants to play around to "pretend they are them and mess with people, Report them to discord and or ban them immediately 

Thanks,

And the guy who was dming about it was even in a server where i was in.

So yeah i told my dad & mom, and my mom even knew the guy behind it, and she found a G1 article about SC (Santa Catarina state) finding the guy, so yeah

she want me outside MG and Discord for like, 2 months, until this shit gets solved

so yeah

(@trekie listen, just dont disable this acc il be back)

and before you ask, “how someone could get your ip and location just by sending a message”

remember Angshu from this message?

So, he (kinda) hacked me aswell, back in 2018, he got my ip and location too, just by sending a damn message to me, here’s the screenshot

And i even asked him (since he did it in 2018, not 2020) if the glitch was patched, and he said “no, discord security stinks, and their team aswell”, that was it

I doubt this is even real.

Recieving any messages for the Blue Whale is not good. Ignore anyone who complains about Blue Whale. It is a illegal suicide challenge, and in 2018 Roblox was denied in the UAE cuz of 2 children that commited suicide.

UPD: i found a RecordTV news report about him being arrested, but police is NotSoSure™️

Link: https://recordtv.r7.com/balanco-geral-manha/videos/suposto-homem-pateta-e-preso-pela-policia-internacional-01072020

i even told my discord server to avoid this and i put to scan my messages

blue whale challenge, more like blue bit-- challenge

if you really just wanna stay safe, never open links from people you don’t know and don’t talk to anyone that you don’t know (apparently?), remember that behind the screen is a person and they too can have malicious intents.

again, he does not use ip grabber websites (like grabify) he grabs directly with discord so just by accepting his friend request he already got you

also before asking that “uH dIscOrd IS sUpEr SaFE hOw wOUld hE dO tHaT”

uh, read this

suicide challenge

I included this

yeah… ok i guess

i,ate,metal,that,can’t,scare,me

Despite your popularity, you are…dead

:b:lueWhale

I don’t think so this is an existing thing. I bet it’s just a trend theme nowadays “again” in media, community webpages and etc.

As I know the last level is kill yourself. (Do not do that, I’m just mentioning lol), or if you don’t do that they come into your house to “visit” your parents. So, I don’t think so somebody will buy a planet ticket to come from US to Hungary. How they even know who am I and who’s my parents? :thinking: They don’t know if I don’t share my personal information like my address, name, my parents name and etc. They follow with black cars. It’ll be too expensive lol ~1000$ maybe.

In my opinion it’s almost same like few years ago the My talking Tom and My Talking Angela. Everybody talked about it, but after few weeks, years and nowadays nobody talks about it. Anyways I have no idea how an application animation can view you. A random person views 1 million people in same time from his home? :thinking:

Easiest way, do not visit unknown, unsecured webpages. Maybe I’m wrong, but this is my opinion. There’s no reason to fear.

5 Likes

Holy crap, I remember when this happened back in 2014/2015.

1 Like

your litterally saying that same thing, how would they get my location just by sending a message

i even myself made a token steaker once

and this is the last day my mom will let me use discord & mg, so, i guess goodbye for now atleast

Did you even watch the video? This BW challenge thing is FAKE.

1 Like