cant really see the king.com logo through all that clutter
eh we could just fuckup a html page with a script to get a random image
shit, might remove the little fuckers off to the left side then
well atleast you found the rare ad border template, lucky
Nah man, I just screenshotted the WLM “ad” at the bottom and removed everything
double lucky, since it’s 1:1 perfect size
oh really? nice
What’s up, I got a few more games.
The Biggest Loser! We got that working, I shit you not I found a version on the Wayback Machine, so uh FUCKING YAY
Uno. Legit just the card game
Deal or No Deal. Win a million bucks or die trying.
Liquid LMNTS. Shitty name, shitty game.
Nothing new on Luxor or Zuma. Got the flashvars for a King game, which might help.
Time for an actual update.
Sudoku Sweep had an alternate version made for the New York Daily News
(don’t have a source for that, I’m just guessing from the URL)
- Also 1 vs. 100 (which lacks the actual swf), and Deal or No Deal (which is just the same as the one on …partnerpages/nbc that can only be accessed via the SWF)
- Survivor Samoa, too bad we already have it
- American Idol doesn’t work, but this is a problem with the game and not King. It requests an MP3 from images.midasplayer.com, which is a dead domain and currently used with royal1.midasplayer.com and imageserver.midasplayer.com. Sad
I mean, not like we’re missing out, it’s a DDR clone
- Also Cake Mania 2 works, first licensed game that was released outside of King to work
Anyways that’s all the new shit, will yeet them into the dropbox later
OpenGameServlet.xml (4.6 KB)
now to post this to the flashpoint discord and hope it works
Escargot Spaces group because I’m going to shove this down your throat til you fuckin puke http://escargotspaces.com/groups/the-cool-king-club/
Once upon a time, there was a game called Dice King Solo that showed up for one day in the United States and never returned. It works in a projector but not in JPEXS, the only thing that’s wrong about it is that there’s no intro text
Luxor doesn’t work yet
Neither does Zuma
Bejeweled 2 and Chuzzle work but the text is messed up, it’s all placeholders or UNDEFINED
Also I got more games into Flashpoint.
What’s Flashpoint, you might ask?
They archive Flash games, but not just Flash games, Unity Web games, Shockwave games, HTML5 games, Java applet games, hell if it was online at one time and it was a game they’ll archive it.
- Website (be warned, it’s a bit of a large download)
Next update coming whenever
Sometimes I go back into the thread during the first posts and I vomit because I thought it was a problem with the SWF when King games didn’t work and not the fact it used JS and POSTing