GOOD NEWS :)

Looks very awesome!

1 Like

He just made the website a couple of days ago so yeah B)

your horrible english just adds up

dear god

1 Like

this thread’s replies in a nutshell: “STOP MAKING SHITTY SITE!!1” “sorry :(” “PLZ LEARN ETTEIR ENGLISH!1”.

1 Like

xD

The process I recreated

Just stop ripping websites from Web Achrive OK? Learn HTML, CSS and JavaScript.

Well I suggest swapping wlm 9 images for wlm 8.5 images , Also the images of the mobile client for those of Mercury Messenger. That will avoid wrong expectations.

2 Likes

Ok, i swap the images to live messenger 8.5 and the images of the mobile clients to mercury messenger :slight_smile:

the “Download now” button should link to Downloads | Escargot | MSN Messenger and Windows Live Messenger

ok im now working :slight_smile:

Im finished with new design! i hope you enjoy

Sorry, but i cant good html javascript and css programming :frowning:

lol I would be surprised if microsoft wrote such a text on download.live.com:stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t wanna sound mean, but there are some easily fixable grammatical errors here, the whole main text is

Escargot Live Messenger
Escargot Live messenger ist a Rebooted (Remaked) Version of wlm, to working the wlm. It’s a new server for wlm working. All of escargot messenger users waiting for WLM 2009!!! Don’t stop waiting guys :slight_smile: in the future come the new version!!! HYPE!

and should be

Escargot MSN : Continuing the Conversation!
Windows Live Messenger (also referred to as MSN Messenger) has been rehosted by the Escargot team, which specialize reviving messaging protocols in need of reviving. A majority of the users of Escargot and it’s forum, MessengerGeek, have been waiting for the Escargot server to start supporting the newer MSNP protocols used by Live Messenger 2009. I know this wait has been a very long stretch, but get excited as walkingphasers (AKA OhHelloThereImTheGuy) is now planning out roadmaps to deploy support for this newer Windows Live Messenger version. Don’t stop waiting though =D! We’ll be seeing this sometime in the future!

Also the big strip of text thrown at you on enter of the website is pretty bad. The background image isn’t even aligned (at least not on my 1080p monitor). Plus, there is no “Escargot Service Agreement”, why would they make that if they’re not spying on us? The image is stretched. You don’t automatically get updates either, you have to manually install them. And more things than just photo gallery and Messenger Plus! could be listed, for example…

• MSN-Pecan for Pidgin
  • Stuffplug
  • That skin/addon/plugin pack for Messenger Plus!
  • The music player plugins

Last thing, the Register button is all the way at the left, not even in the mis-alligned background. I try to sound nice on things like this, but come on, this is just disappointing.

2 Likes

calm your apples lh, hes young and is learning english, its expected for them to badly

2 Likes

cool bro :smiley:

Ok. But im not a professional webpage Designer sorry bro, but thanks your help

Jeje, bueno. Yo pienso que todo mundo ha sido novato en algo alguna vez y en realidad la crítica siempre y cuando sea expresada en buena manera alienta al creador del sito/proyecto. Lo que veo que está mal es que hay gente que empieza a tirar mierda a Patrick por errores que comete que con algo de práctica y esfuerzo se pueden corregir. Si es que tanto les disgusta a algunos los errores del sitio entonces que aporten y le ayuden. Todos son buenos criticones.

?

It’s sad. He probably got tired of the claims and removed the site.

2 Likes