I got banned on Discord again

It’s pointless to sign up to another chat platform just to chat to nobody, cause really, you lost everyone you know (other than messengergeek) after they’ve (Discord) banned you for being 9

the keyword is: “being 9”. Wait 4 years, which means, wait until 2023.

You said that you changed, but really, you haven’t changed. You’re probably going to be banned by Trekie for toxicity, (and maybe messengergeekia if you keep censoring your own article for adding your own propaganda or shit like that)

again, i will invite my friends, exept you guys

EDIT: if i get a unban i will keep using DIscord but i will still invite my friends to that plarform just in case

you have to stop

if you want get rid of us stop post here

You lost all of them, remember your mohammed friend? After you got banned by discord, you forget his nametag.

again

lets stop this drama

You have to wait until your birthday in 2023 to be able to use Discord without being banned.

I’ve told this shit like 3 times.

Didn’t you ehh, started it because you spammed caps lock at people because you hate them?

yeah PF94 point end all this dicussion so stop give us a break you changed… i really don’t know but how i see is bullshit just to stay here and be toxic so don’t stay

2 Likes

my intention wasn’t that, this thread wasn’t even for discussing anyways

your intention, go say bullshit for others “freinds” how we see you don’t changed you started drama the consequeces is coming for you

AND I FORGOT, THIS MG ACCOUNT IS SYNCED WITH MY OLD DISCORD ACCOUNT SO NOW I CAN’T LOGIN HERE ANYMORE

FUCKING THANKS, DISCORD

Stop… If you’re tried of MessengerGeek, just quit it already, People have been already tried of your dramas.

1 Like

stop with caps if getting stressed with all this shit leave and give a braek

let’s see if i can get some time at UNO bootlegs and forget this

maybye you no will back but have fun with UNO bootlegs

thanks for closing jonathan even though we can chat by editing messages

yes, true

for sure man