I finally got WLM 2009 to work on Windows Vista!

Does any older version of spotify work still?

Yes.

Oh show me please

Are you asking if older versions of Spotify than the last XP version still work, or if the last XP version still works?

I mean the older versions if they still work on Windows XP

Yes. I, in fact, tested an even older version, and it still works:

3 Likes

omg give me this one

But i want kinda version of spotify that looks like this, idk if it works

It still works too.

I use that same version on XP. This was the last version of Spotify’s native application that doesn’t use Electro, so it’s lighter and consumes very few resources, ideal for slow computers. I tested later versions (already under Electron) and they were very heavy, consuming a lot of RAM.

1 Like

It was also one of the versions that showed the log in process as a small popup, not as a large window.
0.9.7.16 is also the version that has an interesting Mac-like look, as 0.9.8.296 and later started using that Metro UI.

1 Like

Can verify, it infact still does.

Things that dont work:

2 Likes

I got them actually but sadly they’re unsupported

I wish people would patch it or do something with it so it can be still active on Spotify to this day like the picture ls and everything

Does the 2009 version of spotify still work?

I am not sure about this because I can’t find a download link for the 2009 version, sorry.
If there’s a download for the 2009 version, do tell me though. :slightly_smiling_face:

They’re old versions, so they are unsupported ofc, but they still do work. Most features don’t work as mentioned in @LeSmug1’s post.

Yep

1 Like