Greetings! Eric After Eric from Discord and IRC
Today I am going to tell you how to
create Escargot fan site rip website.
Inspired by @Patrik_Heim
- Firstly we are going to open web.archive.org then type messenger.microsoft.com in the box , select a date that you want
- Press Ctrl+S and select “Save HTML Only”, the dialog looks like this
- Select a location to save and you will see the html file
- Open it with any text editor , I will use Visual Studio Code as example
- Open up the replace dialog of every text editor. On Visual Studio Code, it looks like this
- Replace Windows Live with Escargot
- Click “Replace All”
- Don’t forget to replace MSN and Messenger with Escargot , and replace the links with escargot.log1p.xyz
- (optional) Replace the text too
- Host your website on a host , I am going to use GitHub Pages as example
- Create a repo on GitHub named [whateveryouwant].github.io
- Turn on GitHub Pages in the settings
- Upload your file, then it’s done
Hope you find this post useful
Did you know?
Two thirds of kids on MessengerGeek spent their life doing the same useless thing.