Happy birthday TReKiE

Thank you @WindowsXPCat2008, I do hope it doesn’t get burnt :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thank you @veselcraft @reesehan_schavinchi1 @sswag @penguin001 @Balazs_V (nice cake!) @seeyouinhellboys @zRioziin @OhHelloThereImTheGuy @lh11 @WindowsXPCat2008 :grinning:

Also @Nojus2001 @FS_Virtual_Pilot @Maigol @Andreso2145 @Machintosh_Lapfan @Carlos_A @alzcore397 @yellows111 @BucketOfChicken @Craftplacer @Tigercat_X @Francis_Clav :grinning:

It really means a lot and I very much appreciate it from each and every one of you. :relaxed:

I might be the wrong about the year, but I do believe this would be the 20th year of that ICQ notification.
Also I could do with some Kraft Dinner :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Happy Birthday, Trekie! :smiley: (even tho I think I’m a day late :s)

1 Like

Thank you @Maigol, you’re not late at all. My birth date is today (September 23rd) at just before 5:30pm :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

God bless you @TReKiE

1 Like

I do celebrate with Ketchup chips. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i celebrate with gin and strawberry soda so i wake up with the worst hangover ever on christmas eve :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Happy birthday @TReKiE! i wish you accomplish a lot more with a lot of health! :wink:

1 Like

Happy birthday to the best mod of this forum! (well, you are the only one anyway, so…)

1 Like

Happy birthday to da man who’s a geek of Messenger and still resisting to trash messaging programs! :smile:

1 Like

Holy shit guys, I am regular now! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nope.

Is it a glitch or something after all? :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s actually not

Thanks for the heads up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Birthday !

1 Like

happy birthday!!!1 you can find me on msn : sstirbeiu@gmail.com

1 Like

Happy Late Birthday @TReKiE !! Wish you the best

1 Like

try adding him cuz he dont really add ppl
trekie@jonathankay.com

Thank you @ctasan, @hemoo023, @The_Mr_Invincible, and @elalangamer for your kind words, I am very grateful.

I am not entirely sure what you mean by this, I regularly add people from the contact thread (I admit not everyone) and accept all invitations. No one is blocked and I have not deleted anyone :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like