GOOD NEWS :)

well this didn’t last long

lasted for like 4 days.

the idea was good, it was just to improve english and continue despite negative comments.

:sob:

I have good news! I re-created (updated) the site and now not more discontinued!!! :slight_smile:

Sorry for the bad design, but there are many bugs on the page :(, more texts !!! link: https://escargotlivemessenger.000webhostapp.com/

1 Like

Then what was the whole purpose of that vote?

Good job @Patrik_Heim Just remember to correct spelling mistakes. for example “Yet” instead of “jet”… continues like this. And don’t give up on your projects. :wink:

Thanks! :slight_smile: but,
there would be only one problem that I don’t understand :frowning: The top blue stripe is completely defective and does not fill the whole screen !! yeah and something else. The black register text is for some reason under escargot live messenger and not completely to the right where I inserted it! HELP! just for the future of the site :slight_smile:

@LOUDORANGE
refers to the old page that was discontinued! but now i have redone it and will probably get better results than the previous version :slight_smile: though i use google translator to translate the page and it may have grammatical errors! that’s why I’m sorry, but my main language is not english.

Because the site
it should look like this:

But when i upload the index file on the database, then
it looks like this:

:frowning:

Screenshot from 2020-03-21 20-03-05

Try disable encryption/SSL. 'Cause that was the main culprit.

Screenshot from 2020-03-21 20-06-10
Screenshot from 2020-03-21 20-06-23

And you have missing pictures, too

nnnnnnnnnnn.png :smiley:

Screenshot from 2020-03-21 20-10-58

You should check this as well.

But how do i disable?

Now the pictrues can see, but the site still wrong :frowning:

Right way to say is “now you can see the pictures”
Keep going, i liking it

1 Like

Hey, it works!
(just use HTTP, and not HTTPS :slight_smile:)

I mean, fix the link, please.

Yeah, but you see this green Text? Its in the picture, not under the picture. Any idea,

And i have the same thing. The type of font on the site still wrong for me :frowning:

La tipografía adecuada sería Segoe UI o tahoma que son las se usaban en aquellos días.

lol web 1.0 :stuck_out_tongue: