Fuck it i made a new acc

If you’ve seen the Escargot discord, you seen that my dad broke my moms phone and…

MY 2FA OFF THE @InSanicBackup ACC WAS IN MY MOM PHONE, SO, I LOST MY ACC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pro tip: NEVER use MG’s 2FA thing, it always fail, and if you break your phone, this happens

2 Likes

And why that happened?

Always, AND I mean always keep a copy of your 2fa backup codes

I lost my first Discord account (from around mid-2016) due to me forgetting to make a copy of those darn backup codes.

Wouldn’t it be easier to contact @TReKiE by E-mail or some other IM platform to get back access to your account? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Pro tip: NEVER use MG’s 2FA thing, it always fail

What do you mean it fails?

If anyone else ever has this problem lookie here https://www.howtogeek.com/425994/how-to-move-google-authenticator-to-a-new-phone-or-multiple-phones/

Pray to god that you can find an 2FA solution that syncs to other devices, as Google’s authenticator does not save your 2FA details to the cloud and well you lose your device or it breaks, you lose your 2FA codes.

I also almost lost my account due to not having any 2FA backups on another machine, I had to get that hard drive plugged into an another computer and then recover my account that way, and yes I DID back up my 2fa backup codes.

If you’re not using a password manager solution that has support for 2FA, I’d suggest using Authy, which stores your codes encrypted on its servers, and has apps for all major platforms.

@InSanic We’ve been through this multiple account thing before and I’m not sure why you insist on doing this. However, I am having some sort of blocking issue removing 2FA from your real account and will need to debug it before doing anything else. So in the meantime, I guess you can use this account, but don’t get too comfortable on it.

3 Likes

I’ve been using KeePassXC with KeePass2Android/KeePassDX for at least one year already, and they work great.

am I going crazy or is the “I” not perfectly aligned to the center?

You want 3 Mac Pros, but you can’t even afford a phone.

1 Like

again, my phone is broken, so i cant do that

i can, it’s just my mom that don’t want me outside

i didn’t even want to do it, but since i couldn’t chat here, i had no choice

i might just use this acc as a backup acc, like, just in case

then imo it should be renamed to something like “InSanicBackup” because some people might confuse the account “InSanic” with this.

Yes, it’s misalinged.

my god the misaligned text just pushes all my buttons

Done