Fall Guys coming to Android in China

The rumour was fake, but, a guy in the server gave me a tutorial of some chinese cloud gaming about how to play fall guys in android, i was like “ok”

and oh boi, IT WORKED

we don’t know when it will be launched, but its gonna be avaible at the app i sent

3 Likes

Why not go to steam and buy it it would support the devs of Fall guys don’t be a pirate

1 Like
  1. I dont have a good pc nor a PS4 (trust me even a raspberry pi zero is better than my pc)
  2. I didn’t pirate it, the people at the cloud does have steam (i saw the “bot” logging into steam and launching the game when i played it for the first time, it did work tho)
3 Likes

also by “the rumour was fake” i mean the “its gonna be launched at 8th september” one

3 Likes

Anyways i trust you

1 Like

someone said that “he knows someonr who works at BiliBili” and that “Its gonna be released in 15th september”

3 Likes

im only gonna believe it once i see the announcement at BiliBili tho

3 Likes

I really hope nobody here installed that apk

2 Likes

why? whats wrong with TapTap?

2 Likes

also Apex Legends and LoL are also in TapTap, and tehyre both official, they did not come out tho

2 Likes

maybe ill trust mobile LoL but definitely not apex
that shits like a 40 gig install on pc
i mean epic somehow made fortnite 1 gig for mobile but apex has a more detailed style and probably harder to pack down

1 Like

Anyways i downloaded Among us it’s fun

im gonna try it then

1 Like

people are saying it will come in january 2021 so lets just wait

1 Like

5 gigs including recent updates

1 Like

tomorrow is the apperent day…

I just got myself fall guys, and since yet i do own a controller, i can play on phone, which isnt gonna be much different. Just buy the game. As long you are in the same network as your pc, you can easily stream the pc image on phone using steam link. Done this myself several times, it gets better if you have a bluetooth controller.

but u need pc and my pc is trash

I dont have a god pc, but this can do…

Also, if the game releases in chinese only, what are you gonna do about it? It is not gonna stop you from playing, but that could be kinda confusing to some people. I am already satisfied at my computer being able to run it.

these are my awesome pc specs