Facebook is launching its own cryptocurrency

Facebook’s Calibra wallet will use a brand new cryptocurrency, Libra. The cryptocurrency will be governed by the Libra Association – a purpose-built, independent non-profit headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. As of today, the Libra Association has 28 co-founders, including MasterCard, PayPal, Visa, and of course, Facebook.

Eventually, Facebook said, it wants to offer more services for people and businesses, including the ability to easily pay bills, buy a cup of coffee with the scan of a code and use it to ride public transit without the need for cash or a physical pass.

2 Likes

I don’t trust anything coming from Facebook

5 Likes

I’m going to have to give that 3 "bruh"s out of 842,343,683.293

1 Like

bonjour, et moi je ne fait pas du tout confiance a facebook car il ont désactiver mon compte facebook, et je ne c’est pas pourquoi, et depuis quelque moi je fait tout pour le récupérer, mes rien y fait, donc vous comprnais pourquoi maintenent je ne fait pas confiance a facebook, et je ne recommanderais pas du tout facebook, mes parcontre je recommande VK a la place de facebook, car eux au moin il n’on pas de restriction.

Oui, ça ne vaut pas la peine de récupérer votre compte. aussi ok boomer

… what?

…what? Facebook has nothing to do with that lol

SURE IT HAS WE ALL USING FACEBOOK SO WE DESTROY THE USERS PER MONTH! yea i KNOW

WLM has used the Facebook’s API to get latest posts, comments likes and everything, just this API was used by Microsoft and we can’t earn that.

but everyone gets on wlm 16 just for facebook!

I wonder how much they will spy on people on what they buy lol. Especially personalized (I can’t spell plz don’t bully me) ads.

We nearly already live in and are approaching a nightmare world
:slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes