Discord fucking locked my account out (also Leurak found a way to get your Discord locked, deleted by running Powershell file)

This is why the feature sucks:

You can also get this by running a simple powershell file that lock your Discord account too, just like me, 14 days.

how to reproduce:

First, i misclicked the #nsfw channel, and i’m trying to go back and i met this fucking message
(NO X BUTTON OR GO BACK)

Then i fucking set dob to 1/1/2005 and so i got my fucking account locked out.

Now i fucking had nothing to do and decided to stay with alts.

I don’t fucking have a ID with DOB to verify that shit.

that’s about it, Discord adding this shitty feature around June 2020 and im thought that setting that DOB will probably prevent me from clicking on #nsfw again or maybe send me back, but this was a trap.

ALSO fuck this shitty wifi aswell.

rip my 2018 discord account
CloudStrife07#6748
Jul 2018 - Jun 2020

also i’m would be fucking 15 at 2022 and that was the same year that was MewyMew (who actually hacked Fun Shitposting Wiki) released from jail.

Capture

Press X to shame.

X

1 Like

I’m 13 but I’m not willing to verify because I dont even have a ID.

i’m 10, i had commited tax fraud, tux fraud and age fraud

-Gamzee Makara and Yoshi.

lol

вообще может подойти любой паспорт или свидетельство о рождении, но это просто блядство блокировать аккаунт просто за то что ты по приколу указал 2005 год

так как жискорду нужно следовать правилам СШП, они тупо не могут оставить неактивными даты больше 2005 года и хуй там плавал /shrug/

когда у меня такое окно вылезало, я просто указывал 1978 год, лол

I don’t get this? Discord usually requires you to be 13 to use the platform, as stated in the ToS. Wtf.

1 Like

In some countries the minun age is higher.

1 Like

Dear Dung, Your profile indicates your location is “VN”, thus Vietnam.

Vietnam’s minum age for Discord is 15.
Source: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040724612-Why-is-Discord-asking-for-my-birthday-

1 Like

every feature discord adds is shitty

following the law is a shitty feature?, Dung is in VN and so the minimum age there is 15.

not what i said but ok

1 Like

oops sorry lol

I put my dob as 1904 and they didnt argue

yeah ik, also I joined Discord way back 2018 (that locked one) before they added this on June 2020 (mostly Discord is trying to stop Discord predators or maybe idfk.)

Discord would not have adding that verification back then,
basically worse like Windows 10 spying users and etc…
2020 has more spying than before.

Also i was posted this on a school PC running Windows POSReady 2009 and has only 512MB RAM (core 2 duo lol).

1 Like

No, they got complaint’s from Karen’s to restrict their kids from seeing NSFW channels.

3 Likes

ok

also i have set a fake dob on all of my remains alt account now

i’m now set a random dob (before 1997).

here is my currently used discord acc:
Tifa#7040 fuck this changing it to cloti0407#7040

thats about it

i also got that, i just closed discord with the taskbar then reopened it and it was gone, i guess discord will never know my birth date :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

so i already got banned, but ive never seen discord asking for my age

so, heres a quick “pedroxs friends #1

I have 3 friends which LOVES to mess with Discord’s security

They are: Icy, Angshu and Crypto

Icy once bypassed Discord’s payment system and was able to get 1 year nitro without even needing to pay

Angshu made an tool (Dark) which litterally destroy anyone’s Discord life in seconds (nukes/raids servers, steal accounts, bypass 2FA in accounts)

Crypto also was able to bypass Discord’s payment system.

They all have something in common, and it is: they all say: DISCORD SECURITY STINKS

angshu even says i could bypass discord shit

1 Like

yeah they such hackers

Talking about the guys in the post

1 Like