Craftplacer's Messenger Suite

gotta love dem memory leaks

yeah, much better.

meanwhile…

i broke laws of msn messenger

I can’t download it for some reason.

That’s weird, I can download it. Check if your anti-virus, browser etc. is blocking it.

I use Chrome Canary, and no AV’s except MalwareBytes (which is turned off most of the time).

Prepare for the „you need to have an av” drama lol

1 Like

Nice

Avira flip off

What browser is that? Also i might try this later, seems cool!

It’s called Mypal, it’s meant for computers running Windows XP or Vista because it still gets updates. If you have Windows 7 or higher, use Pale Moon (Mypal is a fork of Pale Moon, made just for XP and Vista :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

thanks! I’m gonna try Midori in a bit to see if it does play spotify well, and stuff. Thanks again.

I thought you could already do that with a plugin for messenger plus

but let’s be honest, who the fuck uses JScript to get a list of processes and then design a UI for Messenger Plus

yeah, you’re right :cat2:

It’s not too bad of an idea but MsgrPlus is somehow limited, and it’s for me easier to code something with C# and Windows Forms instead of trying to find work arounds to get system level things working in Messenger.

So, after months, I think I’ll do another version of the program. But this time to make more nicer, let’s do a setup program. Should I make one?

• Release next version as an installer
  • Release next version as ZIP archive

0 voters

1 Like

Release 1.5.2

Have fun all setup.exe (873.1 KB)

1 Like

I don’t like the ideas of installers for software that does not mess with the registry.