[CLOSED] Escargot Spaces is experiencing some connectivity issues

So as I was going to check out Escargot Spaces, I noticed that I couldn’t connect to any of the subdirectories. I assumed that this was due to an error on my part.

But as I connected to the site via FTP and accessed the subdirectories from there, I experienced the same issue, and ultimately, I couldn’t connect to the site via FTP at all.

I tried to see if I could look at the server via GoDaddy’s (the hosting provider’s) website, and I was greeted with a loading screen that wouldn’t progress.

I then sought for GoDaddy’s system status page, and it appears that it’s doing fine.

Even with tracert, I got nowhere.

So for any Escargot Spaces users, you’re going to have to hang tight as I try to see what’s going on. Hopefully, they can do something about it.

EDIT:: So it appears I can access the server options via GoDaddy’s site, but neither Escargot Spaces, cPanel, nor the FTP portion of the server still work.

~ OhHelloThereImTheGuy

So after a few minutes, it appears that Escargot Spaces is back up.

Enjoy yourselves, kiddos. :stuck_out_tongue:

And now it’s down again.

Lol.

What did you do man…

Or Michael is doing something :stuck_out_tongue:

Welp, it’s back up. Once again.

I bet it will go down once I post this. :stuck_out_tongue:

So it appears that whenever I try to access any subdirectory on Escargot Spaces, it borks itself up and causes the server to fail.

Hopefully I didn’t cause that to happen. :confused:

After some quick tests, Escargot Spaces seems to be working now. The most likely cause of the weird shutdowns in my eyes is some .htaccess code I added to prevent people from accessing the subdirectory where the maintenance page is located at unless there is actual maintenance going on. If that is the case, I’ll have to devise some other plan for that. :stuck_out_tongue: