Can I make a video about the Escargot MSN Server?

Title. Don’t know what else to say. :smiley:

No need to ask. Go right ahead! :smile:

Just wanted to ask in case the server were to become slow or something. :joy:

I made a review on MSN last month. But with one trick - he is in Russian language

Very informative video, @veselcraft. :slight_smile:

Also:

Jonathan Sedore Francis Kay

Fancy name there, @TReKiE . :stuck_out_tongue:

did you understand something from this video? or do not I know something about you?

The visuals were enough for me to understand everything. :stuck_out_tongue:

my thoughts: these super-minds have got so far that they began to understand the Russian language without his knowledge но всегда что-то пойдёт не так и они вернуться к обычной людной жизни. лол

The server will never fall because a lot of users on it, we have more than 2.000 users registrated on Escargot and grows up every day :wink:

Thank you, Andreso, very cool! :smiley:

It could fail if it’s pushed over 10;000 users fast. A lot of websites/services failed back in the day when there was an influx of users connecting to them. Especially when ADSL broadband started!

Yes, but he was talking about a permanent fail, this will not occasionate a permanent slowdown or something bad, if from kick a lot of new users cames, maybes some little slowdowns and some little shutdowns would come, but temporaly.

oh yeh I know what you mean :slight_smile: I want to help somewhere along the line to make it work properly. Just playing about with msn now.