Mercury Messenger for Android with Escargot support

What do I do if I don’t have a Escargot email??

Register on the page.

This working. But translate on Russian language not fully :frowning:

Holy mother, thank you so much for reviving the app, good job dude :smiley:

1 Like

Sos un capo! en lo que pueda ser de ayuda cuenta conmigo soy desarrollador de app moviles https://www.facebook.com/ajdevelopers777/

Mercury slightly modified, nothing much. White theme “official from app” as default (there are bug with wallpapers in some screen resolutions, and for that reason I did not put any), icons changed (I already saw that someone did the same here) and some texts I switched from Mercury to Windows Live.

Link: https://onedrive.live.com/download?cid=3ddd8b66adb3e1f3&resid=3DDD8B66ADB3E1F3!4189&authkey=!ACgyz91VsAjEv4s

No fix to work on MSNP11 (this problem appeared after the first major crash of the server, since before it worked perfectly with MSNP11). MSNP21 waits for changes in the server, although it logs in and loads contacts (as a user noticed that it generated version 15.4.3508.1109 in the statistics, so it’s not a troll). It was here played in the middle of the old files and I decided to post.

6 Likes

:eye:

It’s better when it’s Windows Live Mecury Messenger.

Well, I do not have any environment to modify it. This modification I had made when I posted the version of the first post a long time ago.

I prefer this one… Its sad that i have Apple device so i cannot use msn on my phone and it will probably never have an ios application so :S

1 Like

@Mateus_Rick can you make the msn icon on the notification area more sharp?cause its blurry thanks

I have tested MSNP21 on my Nexus 5x ans it works!
Is WLM 2009 hyped?

Sorry bump but CURZED
Screenshot_20190427-173314

>thinking that satan exists

1 Like

shut up

1 Like

>not knowing about the `` formating rule

tylėk žasine

>calling me a duck

I can’t connect to Escargot
I think is an hardware issue cause i had an 5.1 samsung rom, Didnt work, Neither an CrDroid 7.1 rom

I’m trying to understand
what is happening here?