Any furries here?

she so good amy rose…

Maybe soon

I already know the owo language and i can do OCs now

@InSanicBackup depends if your good at drawing :stuck_out_tongue: also im not much of a furry but i love animals sooo… i dont wear fur costumes to have sex

1 Like

Most furries dont own fursuits, and a lot of them aren’t even into furries sexually. People wearing fursuits to have sex is such an overblown myth :pensive:

3 Likes

Fursuits are only for cosplay things and fun, sex-related shit is called “mursuits”, and don’t waste time searching for that.

2 Likes

Furries don’t wear fursuits to have sex, there’s only a select few that do

1 Like

okay but do furries wear fursuits to have sex? i don’t think it’s been mentioned

No, they don’t

i can’t tell if you got /r/wooooshed or not oof

I can barely understand your sentence

/r/woooosh: what you say when somebody takes a joke/shitpost seriously

WOW kid you just got r/WOOOOOOSHED!!! :joy::joy::eyes:

“Wooosh” means you didn’t get the joke, as in the sound made when the joke “woooshes” over your head. I bet you’re too stupid to get it, IDIOT!! :triumph::triumph::joy:

His joke was so thoughtfully crafted and took him a total of like 3 minutes, you SHOULD be laughing. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: What’s that? His joke is bad? I think that’s just because you failed. He outsmarted you, nitwit.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

In conclusion, I am posting this to the community known as “R/Wooooosh” to claim my internet points in your embarrassment :smirk:. Imbecile. The Germans refer to this action as “Schadenfreude,” which means “harm-joy” :grimacing::astonished:. WOW! :crazy_face: Another reference I had to explain to you. :man_facepalming::face_with_hand_over_mouth: I am going to cease this conversation for I do not converse with simple minded persons.:smirk::joy:

3 Likes

this but unironically

I’m really sorry you feel that way.

1 Like

nah thats just me shitposting again

i think being like that unironically is really fucking cringy

peak comedy

1 Like

owo

no

UwU

I see many furries, guess your wrong