AleSpeak (formerly known as CatSpeak)

You can now sign up your account on the AleSpeak website :stuck_out_tongue:

if you want to contact me about alespeak the mail : alessio@alespeak.xyz

How do I participate in the project?

If you ever had experience with Visual Studio, you would know that older projects are still readable by newer versions of Visual Studio. Except too old versions like 2008 get a conversion dialog, but even then the project is then still usable. So your point is wrong.

In fact, I just tested this now with Visual C# Express 2010 and Visual Studio 2019 Preview. 2019 was able to read the project just fine without any messages regarding it’s creation.

Yeah agree, looks like a very basic Forms window. (which it is)

Why? Because AleSpeak DOES NOT use the source code of the better prototype designed by me, It’s a modified version of VeselMessenger (or i dunno what it’s called) just with a touch of Alessio’s stuff.

The sswag incident. Revisited
Part1

it’s not going to be the sswag incident all over again… Just that AleSpeak will be unoriginal since it was already based on someone else’s source.

People would be dissappointed since the project is extremely different from what my prototypes shows.

Building a messaging client is not like doing a project on Scratch, it requires knowledge and time.

don’t be so selfish, let the guy do his stuff, veselcraft messenger is open source so he’s open to use that source code if he wants to

why can’t this die already?

ITS NOT WILL DIE ! (Okay???)

Dear Alessio. Make your AleSpeak code open source. So everyone else on the developement team can work at it.

The project is. everybody else guessed it. dying.

I just took a break from working on CatSpeak because nobody on the devleopement team doesn’t, give, any, single fuck about CatSpeak and i’m starting to don’t give a fuck as well.

The community of MessengerGeek has mixed reviews for CatSpeak.

And i’m guessing it’s going to be worse each day.

I find the idea of CatSpeak to be pointless. Because it’s just a basic messaging client.

So why am i working on this? Like back when we used VB. NET we were just using the OG prototype. Then some days after i switched to C#. CatSpeak spiltted into two. PF94chat, a IRC client that’s never going to be worked on again. and AleSpeak, A generic rebranding of Veselcraft Messenger.

I fell like this project isn’t moving forward.

are you fucking shitting me

Yeah it’s because I have to change the design (because I use VC Messenger source code)

Also AleSpeak isn’t even completed yet.

An idea… As I see you’re at the beginning and you moved to C#. You should move to .Net Core for Multiplatform… Windows, Linux, Mac in same language.

well the rest of the developement team are kids that don’t understand how c# and .net core works.

Not like your a kid too :stuck_out_tongue:

both of ya are kids lol

arent we all kids? :blush:

Hey Stop it! If he is a kid then what? He same man just like everyone.