[Archive] After a year of being puzzled, we've finally got the WLM 2009 problem solved!

WLM 2009 does have photo sharing features, and it already works with the WIP server with very little modification.

I’m already going places more so than I thought! :smile:

7 Likes

wew 4 fucking instances

6 Likes

At the same time I unintentionally got photo sharing implemented, I also got proper avatar syncing in place. :stuck_out_tongue:

https://i.imgur.com/DFHlQ8H.png

Unfortunately, neither webcam or voice chat work as of yet, but this is really looking good. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

So it is almost complete, right?

What’s currently next on the list of things to-do for WLM 2009:

• Fix a specific bug with contact management, when you add a contact that isn’t already on your contact list to an assigned group.

• Get DDP (dynamic display picture), signature sound, and scene syncing implemented.

• Get to group/circle implementation.

• Implement “What’s New”, if even needed.

• Fix up some other ancillary features WLM 2009 has in store.

Shouldn’t be too much of a task. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m tired of checking this topic
I’m tired of living

Every day I think about MSN, I plan and creating new projects (about which you do not know yet), I wait for updates of the escalogues, 24/7 with Notepad++, web archive, xampp and other shit

my brain is about to explode

I’ll leave the forum for a few days, maybe weeks
contact me by email if you need (not msn) kkichulkin@hotmail.com

how many times do we need this?
1 Like

me. i cant use msn with my family…

you need to be patient,jesus lol
good thing your taking a break thought.

1 Like

I guess I joined Escargot at the perfect time. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

it’s not a matter of waiting for wlm, I mean that I’m tired of msn. I want rest from it for a couple of days

2 Likes

I want Add games for WLM 2009

Imagine when they wrap the WLM 16

This congestion is worse than when doom 1 came out and it couldn’t be uploaded due to the sheer H Y P E

How did you get the 2009 wlm installer? Can you make a post for people to download it?

You can find the “MSN Messenger Clients” archive by @enhanox:

Right now, you have to use the full WLE 2009 installer, which will let you install a working copy of Messenger.

do you have a patch?

Try to use my hosts patcher. 99% will not work escargothostpatcher.zip (81,2 KB)
run as admin!

@aMSN
your patcher