[Archive] After a year of being puzzled, we've finally got the WLM 2009 problem solved!

i mean its 5-1% away from being officially out

yeah might as well announce it now since we were waiting on it for almost 3 years

Indeed. He has a good track record with networking and even deals with it on his servers daily. Means we have an experienced netadmin and not a bunch of amateurs. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh you mean with the WLM 2009 thing. Thought you meant with @TReKiE having server access. It’s been mentioned in a few recent updates that WLM 2009 support is near completion as a whole.

3 Likes

After 3 years in development, hopefully WLM 2009 support and also text ads will be worth the wait.

2 Likes

Oh wait. There’re kids asking for the worst version of WLM ever - WLM 2012!

and also Yahoo support.

This thread is about WLM '09, however we did had kids begging for '12 since 2018.

pedrox was kind of a retard back in 2018. hes more mature now

• banned for advertising a raid server
  • spammed people with free nitro servers/free gift card scams
  • changemysoftware

i kinda doubt that, but it’s my opinion

I’m sorry, but since when did PF94 or anyone else mention Pedrox specifically?

I suggest people stop it at this before we have yet another feud™.

1 Like

he was one of the kids that was like. I WANT WLM 2012 NAO IDC IF THEY NEED TO MAKE IT CONNECT!!! he also spread false info of messenger reviver still working. when the entire fucking community knew otherwise

Uh, I know who Pedrox is and what he did. I was there when he posted that Messenger Reviver stuff. I’m just saying it’s not relevant to this thread nor did anyone else bring him up aside from you.

True.

When will trekie will upgrade the server and the DB?

we don’t have a date for that

He’s in the process of doing that. This takes more time than you think it does, especially when you have a lot of data to migrate.

1 Like

sweet i cant wait

He was leo_historias, not Pedrox.

1 Like

Anyways, back to on. I don’t understand to WLM server developing very well, but I can say that, the upgrading to servers of WLM 2009 can take few week, months or a season. A year neither excluded.

Backup databases, servers, current point of “everything”, preparing to upgrading and after these reload EVERY line of database, re-configure server settings and etc, debugging, testing etc. not a one day work.

So that’s okay we got an access, but the movement is a big step as well.

1 Like

pedrox did that too