[Archive] After a year of being puzzled, we've finally got the WLM 2009 problem solved!

#420blazeit

So…no hype? :stuck_out_tongue:

No,JUST WAIT FOR IT GODAMM %$#^#%@$%%#$%$#%
Regards

Hey guys. I have two updates:

1. All WLM 2009 and miscellaneous commits will be pushed to the master branch, now that @valtron got everything merged.
  1. I finally fixed the login bug for MSNP18, which took me lots of cache clearing to find out. That’s been pushed to master, too. I’m hoping this fixes everyone’s issue with logging in to WLM 2009. :slight_smile:
12 Likes

gloria!

1 Like

wait, does that mean we can log in with 2009 patched soon or now?
if now, are there any patching instructions? if soon, well it would still be nice to know

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

means the crash on login is gone?

Hopefully.

So… We all have to give you a huge “Thank you” for everything you are doing with Escargot. Thanks @OhHelloThereImTheGuy :heart:

11 Likes

Did it get pushed to the server?

No. There are still a few areas in the server code to polish up, and we’ve yet to find a patch suitable for WLM 2009.

So… Representing everything on a really accurate cool fantastic graphic <---- (read it fast) is something like this?

5 Likes

Yeah :stuck_out_tongue:

Hype Hype Hypee!

1 Like

stay calm bro or i’ll have to update my graphic :stuck_out_tongue: And i’m lazy

1 Like

yea really C O O L

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WLM2009, here we come!

1 Like

To summarize the progress of WLM 2009 support, I made this little edit of @trixie’s image of WLM 2009 support from about a year ago, with some more accurate details:

:stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

What’s DPP stand for in this case?