After a year of being puzzled, we've finally got the WLM 2009 problem solved!

81000314 is a problem with certificates, you may not have installed it to the trusted root CA.

He last posted on August 30th 2018 in this thread… So that might not work…

Hmm… Could someone try his fork?

(Double post but it seems to be a accident)
The problem is that it appears that he vanshied off MessengerGeek.
The fork was last updated 4 months ago.

The hype has died down and people seems to be fine still using 8.5…

To me MSN 8.5 is the best version, but I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who’d like to use the next ones :frowning:

I use MSN 7.5 it’s my favorite and the most nostalgic for me :slight_smile: so I’m okay with this.

Μy favourite version is the 2009 so…that means no msn 2009?

just wait for god sake…
I know everyone who like/love msn 2009 want to use it but just wait for it to come godammit

the problem with waiting comes when you take into consideration that Cuki87 (may have) quietly left out on Escargot as their last contribution to the fork was in August.

Last message they sent me was around November, and on their YouTube channel they uploaded a video a month ago (albeit not about JMSNE), which wasn’t that long ago. So for now waiting seems to be the best option. Trust me, his case is more tolerable compared to @ChetSimpson’s, who hasn’t updated us on his Yahoo! project or responded to my PMs about my questions on the intricacies of the Yahoo! Messenger client for over a year, yet while still following people on Twitter today. :unamused: