[Archive] After a year of being puzzled, we've finally got the WLM 2009 problem solved!

Valton still doesn’t have free time to update Escargot protocols, servers and others. Consequently the Escargot update procedure is delayed, big probability to next year. We must wait. But patience = good work :slight_smile:

Anyways the WLM 2009 and subthings already patched out/fixed out and all of the WLM 2009 problems is solved just must wait to Valtron.

3 Likes

hey thats me

To put it short, it isn’t officially “fixed” - the animated O file doesn’t fit in with the rest of the graphics and I at least want to maintain some sort of quality control with Escargot’s activities.

Niether Google Translate is any better :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

everything is there, it’s done, it’s ready for release

it’s all put at the stakes of 1 person

the one to end it all

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Can you download msn escargot on Mac?

:open_mouth:

wlm 2009 for 3020 lol

(sorry for the bump) Anything new with patching?

I think we’re still waiting for valtron :slight_smile: We’re patient

2 Likes

waiting noises

This wlm 2009 topic not surface pro.

i know, i am just saying that cuz ppl flagged my post without motive

I was already planning to flag Pedrox’s unrelated thing

the “no way” part combine

Where’s Valtron though, its been like half a year. Has anyone had any recent activity with him?
and no, im just asking.

Still active elsewhere (email and GitLab), and his situation with MessengerGeek hasn’t changed. As for him doing anything with the Escargot server, I assume he’s still in the same predicament with not having enough time to fully execute things properly. Just hope it doesn’t go on for longer than it should.

9 Likes

Thanks for the response, sure hope that the release doesn’t stretch. :smile:

2 Likes

I encourage you all, I wish you of luck

i hope valtron gets enough time to release wlm 2009 in the near future hopefully around christmas

3 Likes