[Archive] After a year of being puzzled, we've finally got the WLM 2009 problem solved!

PSMs are already a part of Messenger, so that would be a bit redundant. As for “what your friends have shared”, that sounds more like Windows Live’s social network itself and we have no plans to implement anything like that.

2 Likes

i’m pretty hyped now

ok thanks

That reminds me more of 2011 and 2012 than 2009

yeah sorry. got the versions wrong. thought we wouldn’t get that bit anyway

Here’s the mentioned 2009 skin for 8.5.

oh jeez, because of WLM 2009 not yet being available to the public?

I can take this case with permission
P.S Trekie my subscriber

1 Like

lmao who flagged me

1 Like

they thought it wasnt
quite family friendly

Maybe because they don’t want to go off-topic because some kid left the forum?

Guys, it’s a WLM 2009 topic, please do not be off at there. Maybe create a post of your topic.

5 Likes

I was testing WLM 2009 for some changes that I don’t feel like are noteworthy to detail right now, and later on I was just playing around with some features, when I discovered this:

A short while after I unearthed this I figured out why this happened instead of Messenger opening a browser: it only opens a browser for the owner, which I assume is to present the option for them to delete the group or something. So my theory on Messenger requiring a site for anyone leaving a Circle is half-true, but not accurate. I’ll be looking into implementing services for group departure as soon as possible.

10 Likes

Implementing the departure services was quick enough (I already had them coded for the site so it was mostly copy/pasting things into their own functions suited for Messenger web services) and that should be that. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congratulations :blue_heart:
You’re doing a fantastic work, boss. Hope to see the released version soon ;D

3 Likes

great boss keep it up

Nice. :egg:

Thank you for your work :heart:

1 Like

yay nice!

Can we get this thread to 1000 reply’s?