[Archive] After a year of being puzzled, we've finally got the WLM 2009 problem solved!

disculpa tu instalaste la piel de WLM 2009 en la versión 8.5?

si pero ahora no la tengo instalada

la parte de anuncios para que me salga ahí el logo de WLM 2009 y no el de 8.5 no logro conseguir ese cambio

has intertado usar plus para msn?

si tengo plus

Please don’t change the topic’s subject.

yeah this is about getting wlm 2009 working on escargot

oh sorry

So, there’s any news now? In about how and when msn 2009 will launch to escargot? Because this is taking too much time to launch…

1 Like

It appears you don’t understand our situation. Because valtron doesn’t have enough time anymore to do things like migrate account data (of which there’s ~75,000 of for each registered account), and no one else has pitched in to help with any server-related matters (outside of code), that means we can’t get the major part of the release done yet. We’ve had someone that considered helping out with that, but I haven’t heard from them regarding that right now. Regardless, some other things have been going on behind-the-scenes, so it’s not like valtron’s flaked out on the project or anything.

Maybe playing the waiting game at this point is getting boring, but we don’t have any other options at the moment.

6 Likes

So goodbye WLM 2009

no?

nope, WLM '09 (as well as Yahoo Messenger 5.0?) support has no release date.

Valtron is currently working in a full?-time job.

I never said that valtron wouldn’t be able to do it at all, just that he won’t be able to do it in a timely fashion. In fact the whole point of my reply was to say that valtron still contributes with maintenance to the server, but doesn’t have enough time right now to do it.

4 Likes

you expect from 12yo kids to understand these situations? we’re already write about the WLM 09 situation countless times but every time they ask the same thing… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

im 12 and i understand the situation that we need to wait for wlm 2009 :V

im 12 and i understand the situation that we need to wait for wlm 2009 :V

@EpicTaco404 Yeah me too

I didn’t say that either, I just said that what is already known, I mean, while Valtron can’t intervene, we can’t do anything but sit and wait, by the way, I don’t have 12

can we all just shut up? we’re bringing absolutely nothing for it, so let’s just leave as it is… for now…

6 Likes

Why? This thread is about MSN 2009, not the… Ah forget it… :neutral_face:

1 Like