!

plz

it’s like 10 yrs old

Bro, what do you expect?
This is the best example I can give you

why you have to care

Get out of this discussion

You know why I care?
It’s because it’s my generation and they keep getting all of the hate that extended from millennials. Millennials (in my opinion) don’t deserve any hate. Because of that it ended up mashing with my Generation as well

:woman_facepalming:

I have my own ideals

If you’re here to complain about it, then why be here?

You know what? Here’s an answer

You don’t have to see it for you to know it, but kids are getting harrased and cyberbullied for what they are.

It doesn’t have to be shown for it to be recognized by people in law enforcement because this is a very critical matter and is considered cyberbullying

That is the biggest one: Cyberbullying.
a lot of Gen Z and Gen Alpha have to deal with those type of people and it happens everyday, no matter the place or time.

These types of online personas are considered dangerous to one’s mental health. It could end up restricting you from your own advice, even if you tell yourself you need it. It’s hard for someone to recover from that whiplash and because of that, it can cost a life from earth.

But why are kids in the internet?!
It’s basically inevitable now, especially in the situation we’re in, but if we’re talking about non-essential reasons then…

1. It’s basically where you can get the latest information about someone or something
  2. Social Media

Because of social media, it’s causing everything in which I stated.

Actually, Instagram and TikTok are usually the main attractions of this cause.

Was this a better response?

1 Like

I sometimes troll these “fuck you kid gtfo” kind of people, because they never expect me to put their discord server on 4chan and join their server and blast the loudest shit ever in their VC with foobar2000.

and also who the FUCK cares about cyberbullying at this point, the people who get cyberbullied might not deserve it, but jesus fucking christ the people who complain about it are just straight pussies, they just think the whole world cares about them, you tell them it doesn’t? they call you a “nazi” or something (in the case of the political left).

2 Likes

I finally understood wtf is going on

i’m more underage, and i’m probably the most hated member of here

this is true in so many levels

I guess i’m not rude, after all… We already had meet once a time, didn’t we?

Well, I’m not even going to try to oppose the response with me being a bit too critical about Cyberbullying, but the thing about trolling people like thay sounds very respectable to me and I know Cyberbullying Is basically almost non-existent for people to be speaking about it (It still exists), but I try my best to try on speaches and not sound as bad (or hypocritical)
It just makes me mad… I don’t know why but it felt like I needed a resolve
I’m definitely not professional on this (since I’m 12 and still needing 6 more years for a completely evolved brain) but I try my best on these things and attempt to help people with their kinda trouble with the power I have with myself.

and to come think of it think I wrote about this after fear for joining the MG discord server

But yeah, sorry about making this huge intrusion but I kinda needed to blow off a bit of steam after getting frustrated with some people online and sorry about that whole exaggerating of Cyberbullying, felt like I needed to point out something like that, too.
Thank you for your presence!

this

I don’t think you’re the most hated, people here just like goofin on you. Like, no jokes, this forum wouldn’t be the same without you. I think the most hated member would be somebody like MineMaster or Maxime lollll

3 Likes

Pls no drama (´ . .̫ . `)

2 Likes