WLM 8.5 is here! (lol i'm actually using the beta version so it works :P )

:stuck_out_tongue: Pass the installer

Shoot! Hit a dead end.

The direct download link may be archived, but I have no access to that. Sorry. :disappointed_relieved:

:'c oh no

Here is the 8.5 Installer for Spanish, it pulls the MSIs from Microsoft’s servers (which are still kindly hosting it).

Note: Installing the Sign in Assistant (Ayudante para el inicio de sesión in Spanish) will yield an error when it attempts install on Windows 8 and above, you can uncheck it in the installer to avoid this.

1 Like

You’ve done a much better job that I ever could. :stuck_out_tongue:

As ice indicated, the original patch has been replaced by this one.

Oh my god thank you so much.

Thank you!

WLM 9 theme!

Theme:
Messenger2009Skin.plsk (793.1 KB)
WLM 2009 User tiles (GIFs not incluided):
WLM_2009_Usertiles.zip (358.8 KB)

Configuration to make it similar to WLM 2009:

2 Likes

How you got the contact icons to be big like that?

Settings > show large icons
it’s part of the skin (Show Tiny Display Picture)

i didnt meant this tiny, look at his!

Hi there! I downloaded the latest msg plus from escargot but Avast says that it has a trojan :frowning: and it only gives me the option to delete it. I really want it for the new WLM 8.5. Any ideas?

Avast detects it as a trojan probably due to the optional adware it bundles. Best you disable Avast! (which I wouldn’t recommend using anyway), install Messenger Plus!, then re-enable Avast!, if needed. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you very much! I could install it! But for some reason it doesn’t appear in WLM 8.5 D:

Nevermind! I have it now! I think that the language you chose in WLM has to match the one you chose in msg plus

Como haces que los iconos de contacto fueran tan grandes

Probably the file break.

9 months ago.

later