Windows Live Messenger Mobile Solutions

1)Mercury Messenger: was the best solution out there.it includes msnmp21.but after the changes on 2014 it can’t sign in.I asked jonathan to fix it,but he couldnt do anything cause its ENCRYPTED and cant modify.it would be good if someone developer out there help if knows. the developers of the program who have abandoned it.if jonathan could reach the program,he can fix it.

2)Skype:its the official program so far.you can link you microsoft account (hotmail mail or ther) with skype,and have your messenger contacts.the bad thing is you have link skype but ok…

3)iwantim messenger android app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iwantim.iwi :
for me its the best solution out there:its a light weight program that you can have on your phone,and you must link skype with a microsoft account,you can create a blank skype account and linked it so you can have only your messenger buddies,its better cause its light.texting friendly and it kind reminds the messenger apps. it has basic functions like texting or send a photo etc.

hope to help you guys.

if someone knows other,please type it below. if there are any developers out there who would like to help please inform thanks :smile:

quant vous dite Windows Live Messenger Mobile Solutions. c’est que vous avez l’inttention de remetre windows live messenger sur les portable oui ou non ? parce que si vous avez l’inttention de le remétre moi je suis tres intérésser comme beaucou de gent dailleur.parce que depuis que vous l’avez couper que ce soi en fix ou en mobile plus personne l’utilise du faite que vous l’avez couper,parce que,que ce soi en fix ou mobile maintenent ce que les gent utilise c’est juste leure messagerie et skype et lésser a l’abendon en attendent que windows live messenger revienne,parce que tout le monde c’est qu’il reviendra un jour même si sa mes 10 ans avent de revenir on c’est qu’il reviendra un jour quant a ce qui concerne pour écrire des message et bien tout le monde repasse a l’encienne c’est a dire SMS et il téléphonne comme il le fesait avent.donc si vous pouvier le remétre comme vous l’avez fait sur windows 7 sa cerais super mercie

can you write in ,on english please.

UPDATE as of 2016, i wantim messenger has been shutdowwn for alll platoforms include msn.