Suggestions for Escargot Messenger Games (and Activities, if you have ideas for them)

i think a slide picture puzzle is good but it might get a little frustrating after awhile

ahh ok so let me get this: one person has a picture shown, the other person has 60 secounds to figure out by using the hints you use in the IM window, pretty cool

1 Like

first person to get 5 points wins. 3 minutes each round

well what i was thinking each person sees the same picture and whoever gusses what the picture is showing wins

any games that will be a nightmare to make/code for them are Classed as "no (rejected), (Reason #2, old)
and then, it comes and says “no”

1 Like

ok now i understand

i’m, like no thats a bit too annoying, what if you had a group convo and you was only playing with like 1 person 0_0

1 Like

and you joined with someone with a forgettible username

1 Like

best for my idea

1 Like

than make a teams options

would have to be a differnt game with (team mode) in the title. also like what kind of teams

1 Like

like if you play with 4 or more people

like how? and also the more player it would be harder to make, so think carefully

1 Like

you choose who’s on which team i’m sorta thinking this idea should be trashed

yeah abit, hard to make because i or you dont know how the teams are going to work

1 Like

yeah i’m confusing my self so i think the idea should be trashed or keep the idea and make it however you want

done, Game: guess the pic (team mode)" - BucketOfChicken (Rejected by Idea Owner)

1 Like

what does that mean

it means your game was not wanted anymore so the idea was trashed

1 Like

i now understand