Suggestions for Escargot. (don't put versions of MSN or WLM

i have just started to forward stuff to @valtron

Public chatrooms so we can talk to a bunch of people like the AOL chatrooms back in the day.

1 Like

it would just be like how Plus! uses a Win32 Hook to plug itself into MSN Messenger.
(msmsgr, msnmsgr)

does anyone know when Valtron will be back from his vacation?

Some advances in MSN Shield (which is now called Noggy Shield). Just need to program it to send URLs to VirusTotal. If anyone understands of VB.NET, help me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, what about an Translator for MSN Messenger?? Example: a guy what talk Arabic sends a message to another guy that talks russian, this program will translate that message, could call it Language Wall Destructor or Butterfly Translate :smiley:

1 Like

interesting, ill do some stuff like rio did and ill call someone to program

good idea

rant rant war war

@valtron I think… voice calls :slight_smile:

1 Like

Call it Escargot Translator anyways… I know it.

Does the same as Wireshark?

Emm @Allen_Walker , this thread has a lot of time, that Shield is now released, i created the logo, @Maigol programmed it, @anon50801480 gave the idea, it’s called Noggy Shield

Wireshark is a network packet analyzer.

MSN/Noggy Shield scans links in MSN convos to detect their maliciousness.

oh I’m sorry, I thought it different

makes sense actually if you think about it

versions of MSN or WLM

That’s not a bad idea @anon36895893 so i will tag random people here xD @Maigol @anon50801480 @OhHelloThereImTheGuy @TReKiE @Patchou @yellows111 @Megadeth58 @Andreso2145 oh, i tagged myself xD

1 Like

cokc

blackscokc111

@Andreso2145

Haha very funny. :expressionless:

But as for @anon36895893:

That’s something that has had its own thread on, so go check that out and pitch in the conversation. :slight_smile:

1 Like