Some progress regarding games

cool.so i won’t even notice when it updates

1 Like

also @tristanleboss, since your here, have you seen the suggestions, like omg i have to reply to every suggestion

Yes, people have ideas. Now, someone has to code them ahahahahah… :laughing: I was thinking more people knew how to code these days but it seems I am wrong. It’s not that hard and usefull, it’s strange.

1 Like

its called a suggestion list for a reason

i would code my own games and send them to you to be play tested. but i don’t know how to code

1 Like

go look at tutorials lol

i have a book on how to make cringey flash games in scratch… but who reads books anymore

1 Like

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lollllllllllllllllllllllllll IKR just goto Learn web development | MDN and get ur free eds

Learning Flash may not be the best thing to do nowadays as it will not be used anymore.

Anyway, seems like a lot of kids prefer to wash their brain on YouTube these days… or play LoL, WoW all days long :smiley:

1 Like

Someone should just grab some open source JS games (provided that they work at least on IE6) and make them work on Messenger, singleplayer or multiplayer, whatever. Probably would be a lot easier than trying to make something from the ground up. If it’s singleplayer, add a “share score” feature or something if the api supports that.

1 Like

they aren’t actually flash games

1 Like

there “trash” games GET IT LOL

when is it coming out,
i neeeeeeeeeeed it!!!

i don’t need it. i don’t need it… I NEED IT

2 Likes

I won’t release them for now… not until some people code new games :smiley:

1 Like

im interested into trying to translate to brazillian portuguese, maybe i can help

1 Like

omg thats what we need for reversi (it has the most content)

your talking about pt-br translation?

1 Like

yes, but i am not a part of reversi, please wait for tristanleboss to come online and talk to him.

we have an translator already (i think?) mateus rick, i lost interest

1 Like