Some progress regarding games

All this is already on the Microsoft website with even more details:

There is nothing more to discover about games. We already have everything. We just need new games :wink:

1 Like

also, updated XMLs (they can use Usernames now!)
MSN Acts.zip (1.6 KB)

also, changing the msgrp2p file on the fly is pretty great for multiapp debug, also that means No Closing MSN Messenger When the File is Changed!!!

1 Like

when you thinking to make this public? when you have 5 or 10 apps to use?

1 Like

also, new update for ttt: msgrp2p.zip (605 Bytes)

1 Like

(This Section has been moved to Suggestions for Escargot Messenger Games (and Activities, if you have ideas for them), Thread Text)

PS to @tristanleboss, block my thread (Link is in the comment Below, or above!), so you wont get spammed with emails :slight_smile:

the Suggestions Thread is…
Suggestions for Escargot Messenger Games (and Activities, if you have ideas for them)
so, your suggestions here!

Also, the TTT and FS .xml files are Final Ver (1.0), if not they will be posted in the new suggestions thread. (this has been moved from a comment i posted like, 7 mins after this one)

you might be able to use the msn zone servers because they are still online.i played a game of checkers on windows xp using msn zone today

1 Like

This one: http://zone.msn.com/en/checkers/default.htm ?

1 Like

yes but the one built into windows xp works too

1 Like

but a quick question. how will we get the games. will they be released as a registry patch?

1 Like

no they will find a way to make a launch site, and possibly of no, you will have to download msgrp2p.xml files

We just need to add 2 lines to the config file downloaded by Messenger when it starts and the Activities/Games menu will be working :wink:

1 Like

cool.so i won’t even notice when it updates

1 Like

also @tristanleboss, since your here, have you seen the suggestions, like omg i have to reply to every suggestion

Yes, people have ideas. Now, someone has to code them ahahahahah… :laughing: I was thinking more people knew how to code these days but it seems I am wrong. It’s not that hard and usefull, it’s strange.

1 Like

its called a suggestion list for a reason

i would code my own games and send them to you to be play tested. but i don’t know how to code

1 Like

go look at tutorials lol

i have a book on how to make cringey flash games in scratch… but who reads books anymore

1 Like