(OLD) BETA: Mercury Messenger for android with only MSNP11 support

If you get a android.os.NetworkOnMainThreadException, you need to download the new version:

https://onedrive.live.com/download?cid=3ddd8b66adb3e1f3&resid=3DDD8B66ADB3E1F3!4032&authkey=!ABM4cjBrnLj6lms

4 Likes

will this be added to the play store because i am having trouble installing

2 Likes

No, it won’t. We are not the authors of this…

3 Likes

Did you check to enable installing apps from unknown sources? Have you downloaded the APK directly from the Version 4.0.2 Build 02 link on your phone?

3 Likes

i says i need an sd card and you can’t transfer to this device

3 Likes

Follow this

3 Likes

i figured out how to do it on my secondary phone. now i need an sd card to do it on my main phone

1 Like

i know this is in beta so this is why i am pointing out this problem.it won’t let me sign in with MSNP21 or MSNP15 i have to use MSNP11. if i try to sign in using 21 or 15 i will get the message Signed out: invalid response to sign in reply

1 Like

thats because escargot does not support Above MSNP11. (confirm)

1 Like

oh. i thought my phone was broken

2 Likes

One question, could you patch the official version of Messenger for Android? Messenger Play! it exists, is the official Messenger App created by Microsoft, heres the link: Messenger Play! para Android - Descarga el APK en Uptodown (the link is for Uptodown because obviously Microsoft removed it :expressionless:) If you patch this APK to use Escargot would be Great! Mercury is great but has some bugs and somethings does not work, this is the official, support call, videocall, everything :smile:

2 Likes

the developers cant do that for now, cause msnp18 which using that version you mension is not supported yet from Escargot.

1 Like

I know that, i’m saying in a future, when msnp18 could work, for now only msnp11 works, In A Future :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I cant sign up usong mercury. HELP

We’re working on the required features. Stay tuned!

1 Like

you need to switch to MSNP 11

correction: MSNP 12.

No, is MSNP 11, Mercury Messenger does not has option for MSNP 12

Forgot that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Does anyone have the source code?